COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Gallivan has the knowledge, experience, and insight to prepare and execute an effective campaign to sell your property. We have developed thousands of successful marketing plans, and are ready to put that expertise to work specifically for you!
CHOOSE A BROKER WHO WORKS ONLY FOR YOU!
When hiring a broker, you should choose one who works exclusively for you. Gallivan only represents sellers in transactions. We offer buyers and their brokers honesty and fair dealing, while our client’s interests remain our priority. Since we work in several states, Gallivan will partner with brokers in areas where their local knowledge and expertise will be beneficial to our client.
PRICE IT RIGHT AND GET IT SOLD
Pricing a property is an art, perhaps the most important step in the brokerage process. Pricing too high results in the listing becoming stagnant and requires subsequent price reductions. This drags out the process and has a negative effect on the property. Pricing too low may result in a quick sale; however, leaving money on the table may be a disservice to the seller. Using market statistics, financial data and comparable sales, we will recommend a realistic price range, along with an anticipated marketing period. We will strive to obtain the best price and terms for you in a reasonable time frame.
MARKETING MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
Finding the best buyer for your property requires exposing it to as many prospects as possible. Gallivan provides many opportunities to promote your property:
- Your property is listed in all major online CRE venues, in addition to our website.
- E-Brochures to our company database of investors, trusts, and known buyers of certain property types.
- Opportunities through our strategic alliances with several national brokerage firms.
- Signage and direct mail are just two ways Gallivan advertises your property.
“Receiverships offer an immediate solution to protect your collateral.”
The use of Court-ordered receiverships has increased dramatically during the past two years, and is expected to remain as a useful solution for lenders through 2014, when many commercial loans are maturing. Appointing a receiver when your borrower is uncooperative, means you can take control of the asset to preserve collateral value.
THE ROLE OF THE RECEIVER
Gallivan, as a Court-ordered Receiver has the experience to:
- Secure borrower’s cash flow
- Give lender a better picture of the actual cash flow
- Insulate lender from potential liabilities
- Sell the entity or property
- Fix problems which will increase value of the entity
- Wind down and liquidate the assets of the business
We handle most CRE and businesses, such as manufacturing, hospitality and retail, along with all commercial properties.
“Gallivan handles every detail of property management, freeing your time for more important work!”
Gallivan provides its clients complete property services, to assist them in securing, protecting, maintaining, and managing the property. Just call us, and we will take it from there. Once your needs are determined, we are on the job, so you will have peace of mind, knowing your property is secure and maintained.
OUR PROPERTY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Assisting lenders when shutting operations
- Secure, protect and maintain real estate
- Provide security for protection of the premises and collateral
- Handle recovery of assets, within the state or across the country
- Manage income streams, leasing and tenant issues
When dealing with Gallivan you will have peace of mind knowing your property is secured and maintained, without having to pay exorbitant fees for managing your property.